- Single mothers who are pregnant and/or have one child under the age of 1 yrs old who are facing homelessness or a crisis situation are eligible for The Nest
- Mothers must be 18 years of age at time of application.
- Mothers must be working, in school or taking a furthering education class for a certificate to remain eligible for The Nest once accepted.
- The Nest is a voluntary program so one must choose to come and follow all guidelines and expectations of the home.
- Contact is made to The Nest via phone call or email.
- The Nest staff will contact the mother or representative of the mother via phone call to determine if one qualifies for The Nest.
- An application and self-evaluation is filled out and turned into The Nest through mail or email.
- Once application and self-evaluation are received, The Nest Executive Director will set up a face to face interview.
- After the interview, a background check will be run on all mothers.
- If accepted, there will be a set date for admission and an intake process [some more paperwork will be filled out at this point}.
**The Executive Director reserves the right to make the final decision concerning the acceptance and admission of those applying.**