- A young woman must be between the ages of 18 and 25 (We will consider older than 25 ladies case by case).
- We will take minors as long as parents are in agreement.
- The young woman must be unmarried.
- Young woman must be pregnant in her first or second trimester; a young woman in her third trimester may be admitted after careful consideration.
- Young woman must be drug and alcohol free (including tobacco).
- A young woman with a history or pattern of the following will be admitted only with careful consideration: severe emotional problems, stealing, violent behavior, or needing psychotropic medications.
- There are no geographical limitations.
- The Nest is a voluntary program; therefore, the woman must be willing to come and follow all guidelines.
- The Nest is an Christ-centered program. Participation in church, family devotions and Bible reading is part of the experience.
- An initial contact is made to office of The Nest (Phone Call, Email or Application)
- A Nest Staff conducts a short phone screening with the interested party.
- The Nest Staff will mail or email an application to the interested party.
- After completing the application, an intake interview is scheduled to take place at The Nest Office
- An interview is completed with The Nest Staff and some paperwork will be completed during this time (Background check, proof of pregnancy, etc.)
- If accepted, Nest staff will call the young woman with a date for admission.
- The Executive Director reserves the right to make the final decision concerning the admission of any young woman.
Questions? Call us at 763-267-7797 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org